Friday 2 July 2010

Peacocking

This is just a quick little moan, winge, rant, outburst of confusion about the male species really. Here goes...

WHY oh WHYYY do men, mainly semi-attractive young'uns (this means they are not old enough to be your father and are therefore still on radar), feel the absolute compulsive need to sit down with their legs spread wide open!?

Why?

I really don't understand, and above all it irritates me!

If a women was to sit with her legs wide open it would say, "come to me, I'm an easy shlag and would sooooo let you do exactly what your thinking right about now"... whereas when a man does this, it essentially means the same thing, yet in society this is considered a 'manly' thing to do.
Why... do you have to prove you have balls!? We guessed that from the unsightly bulge in your trousers (in some cases this can be harder to spot)
Do you need to prove that us women cannot get away with such an act as publically airing our 'area', like you can?
Or are you simply genetically designed to sit like your ancestors, the cave men, who so frequently hit themselves in the balls with their giant clubs used for killing animals that their balls inflamed and therefore they had to sit that way, by brute force!!

It really bothers me, and is just one of those questions I don't think I will ever know the answer to (unless of course I have a full body transplant and join the male race... as if!)

Back soon for more ticking of my oh so teenage mind <3

No comments:

Post a Comment